How Do I...
No answers matched your search

Frequently Asked Questions

Visit the Dover Light & Power page for bill pay information.

Head over to the Income Tax Department page for more info on paying city taxes.

If you think that your household is experiencing a power outage, try contacting a neighbor or check to see if streetlights are on. If it is evident that there is a problem beyond your own home, you can call the electric generating plant at (330) 343-3442 to report the outage. You can also call the Electric Field Office from 7:30 to 4 at (330) 343-6542 or the Utility office from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at (330) 343-7725. If you are unable to reach the electric plant because of a busy signal, chances are one of your neighbors has already informed them of the outage.

Your trash pickup day depends on the location of your residence in the city. To find out when your trash will be picked up, call the Service Director’s office at (330) 343-6725.